Do you want to gift a chef? Plan a surprise for a chef? One thing you definitely shouldn’t gift them is your cooking !! I learned this 2 years ago when I tried to surprise my brother with my confident cooking skills. Read here for the entire story.
People who love to eat are always the best people – Julia Child
And gifting them is not very difficult. Here are pocket friendly 10 gifts ideas for a passionate chef.
1. Whenever I see this Sanjeev Kapoor’s gas oven tandoor, reminds me of mom’s homemade pizza. My mother bakes whole wheat pizzas from scratch on this tandoor.
2. My brother’s favorite… A chef Knives set
3. This condiment set for a foodie chef because they will have too many spices and no space to store them.
4. Books I recommend:
There are people who travel to eat and people who travel for adventure.
And then there are those who travel to eat adventurously.
Divya and Vivek are one such couple. Dare Eat That explores their journey to eat every species on earth, at least once! This ones strictly for non vegetarians unless you want to gross them out.
Bread and Wine is a collection of essays about family relationships, friendships, and the meals that bring us together. With wonderful recipes included, from Bacon-Wrapped Dates to Mango Chicken Curry to Blueberry Crisp, readers will be able to recreate the comforting and satisfying meals that come to life in Bread and Wine.
A book that celebrates spices, and the integral ways in which they shape what we eat.
1,000 Foods to Eat Before You Die is a joyous, informative, dazzling, mouthwatering life list of the world’s best food.
5. Foodie dice for an experimental chef. Simply roll and accept your challenge. With over 186,000 possible combinations, these foodie dice make sure that no two meals are alike.
6. If u want to take the risk of cooking like i did…. This is my family’s blog of delicious vegetarian recipes. Please note, Poha and Karela are not part of this blog.
7. The Infinity Wireless Bluetooth Speaker are perfect for a chef who enjoys listening to podcasts / music while cooking.
9. Wonderchef for Master chef. This is Compact and consumes less space. Good for small portions.
10. When all else fails…Put your apron on! No matter how many clothes a chef buys, in the end apron is all that is needed.
If you too have some gift ideas like me, or have already gifted a chef, do tell us about it in the comments section.
For a gift consultation, drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Book Appointment for Consultation at http://bit.ly/MyCrazyScissors
Keep loving !!
Keep gifting !!